Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach artichoke dip is a classic party appetizer that's creamy, cheesy, and full of flavor, with a hint of tanginess from the artichokes. This dip is perfect for serving with chips, crackers, or vegetables and is always a crowd-pleaser.
The cheesy goodness of this dip comes from a combination of cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. The cream cheese gives the dip a rich and creamy texture, while the mozzarella cheese helps to melt and bind all of the ingredients together. The Parmesan cheese adds a nutty and umami flavor.
Here are some tips for making the best spinach artichoke dip:
- Use fresh spinach for the best flavor.
- Chop the artichoke hearts into small pieces so that they are easy to eat.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that is sure to please, spinach artichoke dip is the perfect choice!
- 5 oz. Earthbound Farm spinach
- 8 oz. Alpenrose sour cream, room temperature
- 8 oz. Nancys Organic Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. shredded Tillamook Mozzarella, divided
- 5 oz. shredded BelGioioso Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add fresh spinach to a large bowl. On top of the spinach add sour cream, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic, half the mozzarella, Parmesan and a few hearty pinches of salt along with a pinch of pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a 9x9 baking dish or medium sized cast iron skillet. Spread in an even layer and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minutes or until the mozzarella on top starts to get dark golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with your favorite crusty bread, tortilla chips, pita chips, and your favorite veggies like carrots or celery. Enjoy!