Beet & Blueberry Smoothie
Packed with iron and antioxidants this beet and blueberry smoothie is a great way to utilize some of the fruit and veg you could have received in our Summer Harvest Produce Box, or have on hand. Especially refreshing anytime its warm out, this is also an easy recipe to start your day with or to replenish nutrients with after a workout. Check it out below!
What You’ll Need…
- ½ of one large beet steamed or roasted (can be cooked and stored in the fridge to make this smoothie a few times!)
- 1 cup blueberries frozen for thicker, or fresh for thinner.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup Califia coconut almond milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tbls cocoa powder
- One heaping spoonful of almond or peanut butter.
- Handful of spinach for that extra leafy green boost, optional
How to Prepare…
- Put everything in the blender and blend until extremely smooth. Makes enough for two nutrient packed smoothies!