See What's Inside This Week's Harvest Box
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Starting Monday, May 23rd, we've got a fresh new crop of delicious produce available in our Harvest Boxes, curated for our home delivery customers by Pacific Coast Fruit Company! Here's what you'll find in this week's bounty, plus, a recipe from Pacific Coast that'll help you make a healthy, delicious summer salad:
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 Vidalia sweet onion, chopped
- 3 ears of diamond label bicolor corn
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 2 sprigs basil, julienned
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss zucchini and yellow squash in 1 tablespoon olive oil and line on baking sheet.
- Roast squash for 12-15 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook diamond label bi-color corn for 3 minutes and immediately put in cold water. Once cooled, cut kernels off
- Mix zucchini, yellow squash, corn kernels, tomatoes, and Vidalia onions.
- Toss with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and basil.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Pacific Coast Fruit Company.