Harvest Box Recipe: Summer Sangria!
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Pacific Coast Fruit Company's Executive Chef, Lucy Larson, has prepared another delicious summer recipe exclusively for Alpenrose Home Delivery Customers who order this week's harvest box. This sangria is simple to make and absolutely bursting with great seasonal flavors. It's the perfect refreshing summer drink for a hot summer day! Here's what you'll need:
- 1 bottle of dry red wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 white nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup sugar kiss melon, 1/2 in. chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 apricots, slices
- 1 (12 oz) can seltzer
- Fresh mint
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, orange juice, brandy, and sugar.
- Stir in fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, preferably 2 hours.
- Top off with seltzer before serving.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Get your harvest box here: https://www.alpenrose.com/summer-harvest-produce-box